Is a sports injury keeping you on the sidelines?
Get back in the game in record time with the most innovative non-invasive sports medicine injury care and prevention treatments in the Gallatin Valley.
Did you know that Pro Chiropractic treats Sports injuries involving:
- The Back and Neck
- Feet /Ankles
- Wrists / Hands
Dr. Jonathan Wilhelm, one of only two Certified Extremity and Sports Chiropractors in Montana, is one of the best physical medicine options for injured athletes. His experience includes:
- Advanced training in Biomechanics and Sports medicine
- An in-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology
- A multi-faceted, hands-on chiropractic physician and sports medicine specialist
- The only CCEP Certified Physician in SW Montana
- The first certified provider of Graston soft tissue treatment in Montana
- The first certified Kinesio taping practitioner (CKTP) in the area
- Master's degree in Sports Science & Rehabilitation (2012)
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma (2012)
- Work towards a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (DABSP) and a clinical internship with US Olympic Sports Medicine (2013-present)
Dr. Jonathan Wilhelm understands the setbacks people face with sports injuries. He discovered the wonders of chiropractic care himself when he was treated for a sports injury while playing basketball in high school that would not respond to the traditional medical approaches, including medications and physical therapy. He has been passionate about helping athletes of all levels ever since.
Dr. Wilhelm has worked tirelessly since 2004 to advance his understanding of sports medicine and chiropractic. He is up to date on the latest advancements and travels the country, taking more than five times the hours required for continuing education for Chiropractic Physicians yearly to advance in the field of sports medicine and chiropractic .